2022-2023 Secretary Grant Registration Now Open!
The Office of Catholic Elementary (OCE) is proud to provide the Secretary Grant as a resource to support our elementary school teachers who have children that attend an Archdiocesan elementary school. Please note the list below for guidelines and qualifications:
- One parent/guardian must be employed full-time as an Archdiocesan elementary and/or early childhood school teacher at the time of submission of the application and continue to be employed in the 2022-2023 school year.
- The child/children must attend an Archdiocesan elementary (not early childhood) school in the 2022-2023 school year.
- The grant is applied toward elementary school tuition.
- The grant is based on the number of applicants and the calculated need of each applicant, so award amounts may vary.
- The application process is a two-part process, as follows:
Please retain a copy of your confirmation for each application filed.
The deadline for submitting the application December 31, 2021. No applications will be accepted after this point. OCE is working to streamline the Secretary Grant process, as we understand that it has been confusing in the past. As we move forward, if you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us: email@example.com